Facilities and Equipment
- Ocular disease care including:
- Diabetic eye exams
- Hypertensive eye care
- Glaucoma diagnosis and treatment
- Macular degeneration diagnosis and management
- Dry eye therapy
- Cataract diagnosis, management, and co-management
- Pediatric eye care including:
- Amblyopia (lazy eye) detection and treatment
- Strabismus (eye turn) detection and treatment
- Vision therapy relating to school performance/ comprehension
- Contact lens services including:
- Soft contacts
- Rigid gas permeable (RGP) lens fitting
- Irregular cornea specialty contact lens fitting
- Astigmatic lens fitting
- Multifocal (bifocal) contact lens fitting
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, MasterCard®, Visa®, and Discover®.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®
Eye Glass Guide - English
View an instant demonstration of Transitions® photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions®
Interactive Demonstration of Transitions® lenses
Interactive Demonstration of Transitions® lenses in different environments